Our policy for children's school uniform is based on the belief that:
- a school uniform promotes a sense of pride in the school,
- engenders a feeling of community and belonging,
- is practical and smart,
- identifies the children with the school,
- is not a distraction in class,
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance,
- is regarded as suitable
- is good value for money,
The uniform has been designed with health and safety in mind. We hope you appreciate the benefits of having a school uniform.
We thank parents for recognising the importance of dressing smartly in contributing to the high standards of the school.
Please ensure your name is in all items of clothing.
No jewellery to be worn except for watches. Earrings are not to be worn in school.
Children are required to wear black school shoes. If children walk to school in wellies or any other footwear due to inclement weather, please can children bring their black school shoes in a bag to change into for the day.
One piece swim suit for girls and trunks NOT shorts for boys.
Ties can be purchased from the School Office.
If you have any questions about uniform or where to purchase items, please contact the school office.