Core Development Areas 2020-2021:
- Limit the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic by ensuring effective reactive and proactive measures.
- Guided by our vision, develop a new school curriculum that is well sequenced, coherently planned and builds upon crucial content.
- Develop teaching pedagogy in line with curriculum design.
- Improve the quality of the children’s Mathematical experiences in order to raise standards.
- Ensure that the varying needs of pupils with SEND are addressed so that all achieve as well as they should.
- Enhance the school’s personal development curriculum further by ensuring all pupils are aware of, and understand, all of the local risks that they may face.